Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Stupid Fellows

Last week, I was travelling to CBE with lots of plans for spending the weekend. Around 5AM in the bus travel(Volvo bus), I found the guys seated in front of me had done sucidal misbehaviour and acted smartly as they are in deep sleep. I Went in front of them scolded and as they were acting, I checked, in which place I am now, It was some 30KMs away from my home. So I called one of my friend and asked him to bring the vehicle mentioning the place I thought of getting down. Then I went to the driver and narrated him the story and request him to help me, by stopping the bus for 5 mins extra to getdown these "stupid fellows" from the bus. He agreed for it and also said like he is ok to throwout those fellow imm. But I wanted them in my place(as the we were close to my place).

Once the bus stopped at my requested place, my friend got into the bus informing the driver. Myself and my friend dragged down the culprit and his accompanied fellow. Both were looked like Buffalo. Once we got them down, we focused the culprit and beated just like anything on the road. I was so wild that, the 2nd fellow came near to me to say something, I slaped him using my lefthand saying "endra tha......" . And now the real vaanavedikkai started. Krishna(First guy) accepted his misbehaviour, then we took both to our place(potta kaadu)in the auto. My friend drived the auto and I was beating this *$&*@#$(@# Krishna.

On the way we took one of our friend also and we dont want to include anyothers. There the 2nd guy (who should be 33+ of age) pleaded that he is innocent and he is an married man. I slaped him on both the sides scolding ****** . we left him saying run and go(need to take min 2kms to get any bus/auto).

For Krishna we both beated him like anything and I tored his shirt and vest. He had a lot from us that I can see some blood was on its way from him eyes to see the outside world.

http://aroonprabu.blogspot.com/2008/03/in-search-of-tranquility.html

Now I thought, it is enough for that f***er krishna as he got much much a lot from us and asked him to run for few distance and left him. It was ~2hrs waste of my time and my energy just because of these stupid fellows.

"Before you make any blunder, just think, there will be always a greater person than us. Whatever it may be Enjoy within your limits without harming others".

6 comments:

Arun said...

annaya, en indha kola veri??

expecting a mail from you regarding what they did.

by the way, sammandhamey illama y did you give link to my post in middle of ur post.

-Arun Prabu

ezhil said...

rep to Arun:
sammandham irukku. for the 2nd point in ten things to-do in your life.

k@L@@I said...

romba naala Gym pogalayada..
Yaaru anda 2vadu aalu kuda senthu kondadanadu.. romba naala atchu machi .. next time kupdu :)

ezhil said...

rep to Kalai:
indha maathiri chinna visayathukellam "THALA" thevai-padathu.

Arun said...

ezhil, now understood..

hmm. enakku(Arun) solla mattumdha mudiyum, ungaluuku(Arasu) seyya mudiyumnu sollaama solreengala??

ezhil said...

rep to Arun:
Aiyo Aiyo, that day was mine. Surely you will get a change to fight with min 10 people(un sathu-kku min 10 peru adi vaanga irukanum)